Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Wise owls

It was lovely to see my daughter and granddaughters enjoying the parade. The theme this year was 'Good Day Sunshine!' and the parade had sections with different animals and birds. My family were owls, with rather lovely white, silver and gold costumes and elaborate headdresses, all of which they had decorated themselves.  


I've blanked out their little friend's face, as I don't have specific permission to post his image. 

The end of their section had some young stilt walkers - very competent. I'm pretty sure I couldn't learn to balance like that (even when I was younger!) 


6 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! And wonderful to know they decorated their own costumes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super is that that your family was in the parade. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The parade looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best costumes ever! Your town should get the creativity AND execution of such award.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete