Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Friday 20 May 2022

Pond life

After visiting Wycoller, my camera club buddies and I went for lunch at the lakeside café in the nearby nature reserve of Ball Grove. Once the site of a large tannery, built in 1860 and powered by two weirs across Colne water, the business went bankrupt and was demolished in 1974. The site was cleared and turned into a park, woodland and a fishing lake, with numerous trails and footpaths through it. 

I decided I'd have a play with some slightly different styles of photos and processing. 


4 comments:

  1. I liked the first and last...get dizzy looking at unfocused designs...but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reflections in the first one.

    ReplyDelete