Earlier posts

Earlier posts
This blog is a continuation of an older one. To explore previous posts please click the photo above.

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Signs of Spring


On most of my outings recently I've been intent on errands: several trips to the local waste tip, visits to DIY stores, car service and MOT (it passed), trip to the opticians (I didn't 'pass'... I've to have laser treatment as a follow-up to the cataract ops I had a few years ago. It's common and no big deal.)

Any photos I've taken have been on the hoof, with my phone, but it's pleasing to see signs of spring. We haven't had any real hard frosts lately so the magnolias and camellias are so far relatively unscathed. 


4 comments:

  1. A whole hill of daffodils! And sweet magnolias. Happy springtime, with chores as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's certainly more signs of spring in your area than here, so lovely to see the blooms.

    ReplyDelete