Fife holiday 2026 #19
It seems that on the East Neuk of Fife coast, the trendiest thing to place in your window is a model sailing boat. There were lots of them. I decided they would make a nice subject for a small photo project. There were also a few on date stones or above doors, so I included one of those.

A very summerly little project. I like it!
ReplyDeleteConsidering my own profile picture ever since I first started blogging, I have to love it, of course! ;)
ReplyDeleteNice post.
ReplyDeleteVery nice little photo combo.
ReplyDeleteLove all the boats in the windows. In our village people put a bird on their mail box.
ReplyDeleteThese are so interesting! I adore sailing ships in windows but rarely see them. I can only think of a handful of times, none of them recently. Don't know why, but the sight of tall ships on the water and sailing ship models make my heart thrill somehow. Perhaps it's novels I have read that make them seem romantic to me.
ReplyDelete